AN INNOVATIVE AND UNIQUE CONCEPT ON THE MARKET
Aquapure : a range of patented water treatment devices intented for :
- Individual housing;
- Collective dwellings that consume a lot of water, such as hotels or sites with a significant need for watering;
- The purification of water of insufficient quality such as wells in developing countries and the supply of water on life bases;
- The desalination of seawater.
TWO ADVENCED TECHNOLOGIES
- Disc filter and membrane filtration type Technology : Production capacity from 300 liters / hour to 90 M3 / hour
- Bio type membrane reactor Technology : Production capacity from 500 l / day to 10 M3 / day
French patent : FR 1254499
European patent : 13167827.8
EASY INSTALLATION CONCEPT
- The system requires grey water collection (inexpensive at the time of construction) or pumping polluted or salted water in order to bring it to the treatment machine before being used or stored and, for residues, being evacuated to a sewer or pit. The storage capacity required will depend on the intended use and the seasonality of the needs.
- In France, the system will have to meet the recommendations of the ANSES* report on water quality controls (non return systems, regular maintenance, etc).
SOLUTIONS ADAPTED TO EVERY NEED
A PERFORMING MAINTENANCE AND AFTER SALES SYSTEM
Each system will benefit from :
- Remote maintenance by Sigfox or GSM systems are linked to a central site which ensures their proper functioning and triggers an intervention if necessary.
- On site maintenance by assistance contract. Each system is subject to an assistance contract providing twice year visit and, if necessary on site interventions if a breakdown of the system is reported by the monitoring system.
This is what makes Aquapure an innovative and unique concept!