PRESENTATION OF AQUAPURE INTERNATIONAL
Aquapure International is a SAS with a capital of € 165,000 created in 2014.
THE AQUAPURE COMPANY SURROUNDES HIGH-LEVEL PARTNERS
The engineering and manufacturing of prototypes and préséries are carried out by the API company in Avignon.
Aquapure called on scientific advice :
- Le CSTB (Scientific and Technical Center for building), for its expertise in the field of reuse of grey water in buildings ;
- Professors Nicolas Roche and Phlippe Moulin from the University of Aix Marseille ;
- AJR Conseil, a technical engineering compagny;
- The POLYMEM company , specialist in membrane filtration.
The project is therefore based on close collaboration between manufacturers and researchers with an inventor who, beyond the idea, ensures its economic viability and the rigs af the financial package.
AQUAPURE IS RECOGNIZED
- Nominated in January 2016 at the IE club Paris Global 60 Trophy in the green tech category;
- Louis Lumière Prize, 2016,Gold medal Lyon exhibition of inventions
- The national Association of inventors, 2016, Gold medal
- Gold medal with congratulations from the jury at the Geneva International Exhibition of Inventions, 2017